Quarantine is currently our new normal so I have been working on figuring out ways to stay creative and motivated in these stressful times. So, I decided to take up bullet journaling again. I’ve tried to do it a few times but with my course load, it was hard to stay up with creating monthly layouts. But these past two months have added time that was not always available in my regular life. So, I have decided to share my monthly layouts with you.
- Stabilo fine point markers – From Amazon
- Leuchtturm1917 Dotted – From PaperSource
- Journaling Set with 7 Sarasa gel pens and 7 Mildliner markers – From PaperSource
I actually prefer they way I did the layout of the day to day. It makes it easier for me to track the assignments that are due for that day and if I have done them. I also created a playlist for the month and a weekly schedule to make sure I keep up with my class schedule.
- Take a Giant Step – Deva Mahal
- Madre Tierra – Maya Jupiter: My GWSS 390 class were privileged enough to speak with Ms. Jupiter about her music and her Cancel Rent festival which you can find on YouTube.
- Sweet Talk – Jessie Ware
- Optimist – Deva Mahal
- Until the End of Time – Justin Timberlake feat. Beyonce
- Make Me Feel – Janelle Monae
- High Five – Dragonette
- I’m Yours – Alessia Cara
- Ta reine – Angele: I am learning French and last quarter, my professor introduced Angele and this song to my class.
- Confident – Demi Lovato
- Lessons – SOHN
- Believe – Meek Mill feat. Justin Timberlake
- White Justice – Alice Bag: My GWSS 390 also spoke with punk artist, Alice Bag. I was given the privilege about asking her about her music that was inspired by DREAMers – “Gate Crasher”.
- Doubt – Mary J. Blige
- Effortless – Sabina Ddumba