Last month, I showed you my April Layout for my new bullet journal. For May, the layout was much the same but with more inspiration from AmandaRachLee and her May setup. My June layout is even better than both of these and I can’t wait to show it to you!
What I Used:
- Stabilo fine point markers: I really love these! There is no bleed through and they come in so many different colors.
- Zebra Journaling set: This comes with 7 Sarasa pens and 2 Mildliner double ended markers. This set is worth the money and I am hoping to increase my collection in the next few months.
- Leuctturm 1917 Dotted Nordic Blue Journal: Perfectly created for bullet journaling
I am very proud of this layout. While I’m not super creative, I had lavender (the flower) as my mood tracker, added more music to my playlist, and had a section for inspiring quotes. I also started to track my water in-take. As you will see on here, I track when I brush my teeth.
Full disclosure: I have Persistent Depressive Disorder and when I am very stressed (which is a trigger for my depression), I don’t brush my teeth. That is not to say I don’t take my oral hygiene very seriously. I do. But when I was 8, I was sexually assaulted, and that is when it became connected to my depression, although I have had issues starting before that were unrelated.
- Non, je ne regrette rien – Edith Piaf: I heard this song in my French classes and in the movie La More
- Just Breath – David Archuleta
- Coffee – Kelly Rowland
- Love Yourself Remix – Mary J. Blige feat. A$AP Rocky
- Chocolate (On the Cocoa Farm) – Maya Jupiter feat. Abstract Rude
- Good Girls Go Bad – Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Meester
- Savage – Megan Thee Stallion
- Savage Remix – Megan Thee Stallion feat. Beyonce
- Scars to Your Beautiful – Alessia Cara
- Effortless – Sabina Ddumba: This song was also featured in my April Post.
- Love to Love – Jessie Ware
- B.S – Jhene Aiko feat. H.E.R.
- I Don’t Know Why – Imagine Dragons
- Dirty (Remix) – Tank feat. Chris Brown, Feather, Ranhky
- I Love Me – Demi Lovato